question on multiple public keys

DBSMITH at OhioHealth.com DBSMITH at OhioHealth.com
Thu Mar 3 18:28:09 CET 2005

I tried

gpg --group hs=`echo ${foo[0]} ${foo[1]] `

foo0 and foo1 are elements of my array and contain two different key values
with a space in between.

when I run this it states gpg: cannot open  1111111

1111111 is the second key.

I then tried hs="XXXXXX YYYYY"

gpg --group hs=$hs

with the same error.

please help!

             Joseph Bruni
             <brunij at earthlink
             .net>                                                      To
                                       DBSMITH at OhioHealth.com
             02/22/2005 08:41                                           cc
             PM                        gnupg-users at gnupg.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: question on multiple public
                                       keys