Install and setup GPG on Windows Server 2003

Rick Alfonso RAlfonso at fin-tec.com
Wed Mar 2 22:35:56 CET 2005

To whom it may concern;

We are attempting to setup GnuPG version 1.4.0a on a windows platform and have downloaded what we think is the correct file for this:

gnupg-w32cli-1.4.0a.zip

After reading several readme files I'm not sure how we make the files and/or how to install and setup.

Could you please give exact instructions to complete this task and how to generate our key to pass along to our vendor who has given us their key?

Is there any third party packages for Windows that emulate all of the GPG features we need?

Thank you in advance,
Rick

Sent via the WebMail system at fin-tec.com