keyserver

David T Kerns david.t.kerns at us.hsbc.com
Wed Mar 9 23:43:18 CET 2005

I've searched the FAQ and mailing list (albeit not exhaustively) but don't
find much info on setting up a keyserver.

I've set up a keyserver inside the corporate firewall and am hoping to have
that one system share keys with a public server.
My thoughts are I only have to configure one system to barrel through the
firewall rather than every user on every server in my network.
Certainly I'm not the first one to encounter this. Can anyone point me to
some documentation?

Thanks

Dave Kerns

errors or omissions.