Encrypting SubFolders

jediknight2 jediknight2 at ec.rr.com
Thu Mar 10 15:18:01 CET 2005

That line works, but it starts encrypting the .gpg then the .gpg.gpg then
the .gpg.gpg.gpg :) I cant find any --exclude option that works...I actually
had to add a % sign so it reads

For /R c:\temp %%f IN (*) DO gpg --encrypt %%f

FYI, on windows the command would be:

    FOR /R c:\temp %f IN (*) DO gpg --encrypt %f

Obviously, you can replace C:\temp with a relative path, UNC, or
whatever else you'd like.

I think you need Win98 or newer to have the FOR command available in the
command shell.

Regards,
	Ryan