Help with version 1.4.0a for Windows

Maj. Dennis Bludnok, Ret. bludnok at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 10:07:52 CET 2005

Unfortunately, when I try that URL I get the following error message:

550 directory change failed; directory does not exist.

When I go to plain ftp://ftp.gnupg.org I can see that there is no
"gcrypt" subfolder.

~bludnok

--
GPG Key ID: 0x8FCB3C72
Fingerprint: E8BB 887C CC19 5E39 10E6  14BF CC47 5C55 8FCB 3C72