Lib\idea could not be found error

Servie Platon servie_tech at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 15 03:25:43 CET 2005

Hi folks,

I got this error message after I issued the command
shown below:

Microsoft Windows XP [Version 5.1.2600]
(C) Copyright 1985-2001 Microsoft Corp.

C:\Documents and Settings\servie>gpg --version
gpg (GnuPG) 1.4.0
This program comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY.
This is free software, and you are welcome to
redistribute it
under certain conditions. See the file COPYING for
details.

Home: C:/Documents and Settings/servie/Application
Data/GnuPG
Supported algorithms:
Pubkey: RSA, RSA-E, RSA-S, ELG-E, DSA
gpg: LoadLibrary failed: The system cannot find the
file specified.

gpg: invalid module `Lib\idea': The specified module
could not be found.

Cipher: 3DES, CAST5, BLOWFISH, AES, AES192, AES256,
TWOFISH
Compression: Uncompressed, ZIP, ZLIB, BZIP2

Would you guys know what went wrong with my
configuration? As far as the instructions and steps on
http://enigmail.mozdev.org/gpgconf.html is concerned,
I have followed the steps religiously and copied the
iconv.dll to C:\Program Files\GnuPG directory.

Any hints on this would be highly appreciated. Thanks
in advance.

Sincerely,
Servie