[Announce] GnuPG 1.4.1 released

Jason Harris jharris at widomaker.com
Wed Mar 16 01:43:38 CET 2005

On Tue, Mar 15, 2005 at 03:31:03PM -0800, Doug Barton wrote:
> Werner Koch wrote:

> | We are pleased to announce the availability of a new stable GnuPG
> | release: Version 1.4.1
>
> Passes all tests on FreeBSD 4.11-Stable, and 6-Current. I've passed a port
> update to the port's maintainer, should be in the ports tree soon.

[I don't see a FreeBSD PR for this, so...]
Does it specifically add --enable-mailto to install gpgkeys_mailto,
and does it include a way to enable the CURL support?

--
Jason Harris           |  NIC:  JH329, PGP:  This _is_ PGP-signed, isn't it?
jharris at widomaker.com _|_ web:  http://keyserver.kjsl.com/~jharris/