[Announce] GnuPG 1.4.1 released

Doug Barton dougb at dougbarton.net
Wed Mar 16 02:35:35 CET 2005

David Shaw wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 15, 2005 at 07:43:38PM -0500, Jason Harris wrote:

>>>Passes all tests on FreeBSD 4.11-Stable, and 6-Current. I've passed a port
>>>update to the port's maintainer, should be in the ports tree soon.
>>
>>[I don't see a FreeBSD PR for this, so...]
>>Does it specifically add --enable-mailto to install gpgkeys_mailto,

I didn't include that, no. Jun might want to though.

>>and does it include a way to enable the CURL support?
>

> While I'm all in favor of people using (and testing) the cURL support,
> please do remember it's still experimental.

Yeah, I did not include this for that reason, but once again, I'm not the
port maintainer, I just wanted to help make sure we get this one updated
before our next ports freeze.

I put the patch I sent Jun at http://people.freebsd.org/~dougb/gnupg.diff if
anyone is interested in experimenting with it.

Enjoy,

Doug

--

	If you're never wrong, you're not trying hard enough