[Abimbola, Gbenga] RE: Shouldn't keyservers store and provide subkeys?

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Fri Mar 25 13:42:55 CET 2005

Mail From: Abimbola, Gbenga

/**** Message starts here ****/
Hi:

I sent the message below, and did not see the request in March 2005 Archive. Is this the right mailing list?
Can you help with respect to the message below?

Meanwhile, during the configuration (./configure) and the make & make install, I received a lot of warning messages (like ...incompatible data types, etc), but in the end I got the binary. Has anyone compiled gnupg without any errors?

Thanks.

Gbenga