can not ? receive key : connection timeout

jonathan rerng007 at gmail.com
Thu May 5 10:06:00 CEST 2005

Hello
       I am a new comer in linux .  I want to receive key from key
server with this code  I grabed .

$ gpg --keyserver wwwkeys.eu.pgp.net --recv-keys 1F41B907

 But I do this at my Home which have direct connection trough internet.
It works fine.  But when I try the same  code at my office with
connect trough proxy .  I have to wait for a while and
gpg print out error that "connection time out" several times.
I think it may because proxy.

   I'm using Ubuntu Linux v5.04  both at my home and office .

Any suggestion , please?