Help with Enigmail and other issues

gpg.20.subu at spamgourmet.com gpg.20.subu at spamgourmet.com
Wed May 11 13:25:34 CEST 2005

Hi

I'm totally new to GPG (I know the concepts behind PGP)

I use Win XPP  + Mozilla 1.7.7. I've recently downloaded enigmail

- If this the correct place to ask questions on Enigmail
   I have the following questions

- I opened today's message titled "Re: How to change trust model" from
pt_at_radvis_dot_nu and found the message is signed.
- I click on the pen ICON to check the signature and get a message
public key not found
- I proceed to try and download the public key from one of the 4 servers
listed ~ defaults as of now in enigmail
- I get either a socket error or a key not found error

- How do I proceed further ?

- Is there a better way to import public keys into enigmail ?

- where is the public key ring stored by enigmail ?

p.s.
- - -
If this isn't the right place please suggest the right place to ask
questions above

TIA