Help with Enigmail and other issues

gpg.20.subu at spamgourmet.com gpg.20.subu at spamgourmet.com
Wed May 25 10:29:40 CEST 2005

Hi David

Thanks for replying to my message

As of now I'e progressed a little bit and Enigmail is working fine

I've got the following on my gpg.onf file which greatly improve
enigmail's ability to search for keys (my copy at least !)

keyserver random.sks.keyserver.penguin.de
keyserver-options auto-key-retrieve include-revoked include-subkeys
keyserver-options honor-http-proxy

Thanks for replying

Subu