RC2

Johan Wevers johanw at vulcan.xs4all.nl
Wed May 25 11:25:50 CEST 2005

Alexander Hoffmann wrote:

>purpose. As i know the RC2 algorithm is implemented in libgcrypt
>(rfc2268.c), but it will not be compiled (i concluded it from
>"libgcrypt-config --algorithms" output). What should i do to get the RC2
>algorithm compiled?
>I use libgcrypt-1.2.1

I don't know libgcrypt, but it is probably a compile option. Check the
configure scripts and/or the Makefile. This is sometimes done because
RC2 is patented in some countries. I had to change the Slackware
configure scripts for OpenSSL and recompile for the same reason.

--
ir. J.C.A. Wevers         //  Physics and science fiction site:
johanw at vulcan.xs4all.nl   //  http://www.xs4all.nl/~johanw/index.html