PGP 8.1 message

Sean C. scc4fun at spamcop.net
Thu May 26 22:28:19 CEST 2005

Perhaps the problem is that the sender is enclosing the public key block in an
inline signed portion of the email. When that happens the sending system will
modify the headers of the block by adding a hyphen and space "- " before the
other dashes. e.g.:
It does this so as not to confuse the receiving system when trying to check the
signature.
I'm sure others here can tell you how to get around this depending on what mail
program you use.

--
"We must become the change we seek." -- Mohatma Ghandi