SmartCard + Evolution

Federico Munerotto mune72 at tiscali.it
Tue May 31 17:31:29 CEST 2005

Il sab, 2005-05-28 alle 10:47, Matthias Kirschner ha scritto:
> Hi Fede,
> sorry in taking so long in writing.
>
> * Federico Munerotto <mune72 at tiscali.it> [2005-05-22 19:11:49 +0200]:
>
> > OK. I'll be tester.
>
> Thank you. If it's ok I would like to move this discussion to
> <gnupg-users at gnupg.org>, as there are also other people who are probably
> able to help you.
>
> Can you please resent it to this list?
>
> Thank you very much,
> Matze
Just wait for a little bit more. In the past days I have been busy in
syncronizing palm device/PC/mobile (I lost all my mobile contacts!).
I still haven't tryed with evolution, yet.
I think that the files in /etc/hotplug/usb/ (to see the USB smartcard
reader) fight with my USB bluetooth dongle, but it a first impression I
will dig on it more (in the worst case i'll avoid to plug the two things
in the same time).
--
Fede
       mune (at) fsfe.org            Ing. Federico Munerotto