Keytypes and changing them

Christoph Anton Mitterer cam at mathematica.scientia.net
Wed Nov 9 00:53:45 CET 2005

Or is there perhaps another software that I could use for chaging the
key usage flags (without damaging my key or changing the format or so).
Of course I'd prefer using GnuPG because I trust this the most :-)

Once again,.. I'm only going to do this,.. if it wouldn't have
disadvantages for the security. But if the only disadvantage is that I
have more work when someone asks me to response to a challenge I would
live with that ;-)

Best wishes,
Chris.