How to execute gpgkeys_ldap, gpgkeys_curl, gpgkeys_finger, gpgkeys_hkp on hp-ux

partha sarathi parthasarathiraju at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 11 13:27:50 CET 2005

Hello All,

I have built the GnuPG -1.4.2 with ldap and curl support.As I am new to this
product i don't know how to run the binaries like gpgkeys_curl,
gpgkeys_finger, gpgkeys_hkp,gpgkeys_ldap.Through searching on the net i
failed to find any helpful resources regarding these ones.
Can anyone please suggest me the way, how to execute these binaries or
locate any helpful resources.

Thanks,
Partha