gnome-keyring

Lukasz Stelmach Lukasz.Stelmach at telmark.waw.pl
Tue Oct 4 22:48:35 CEST 2005

Greetings All.

I haven't follwed this list lately but google claims that my question
hasn't been asked yet ;)

What do you think about using gnome-keyring to store GnuPG passwords?
As far as I know it allows one either store a password permanently
in an ecrupted file or in a temporary "session" keyring, which is
the same what gnupg-agent-does.

--
|/       |_,  _   .-  --,  Już z każdej strony pełzną, potworne żądze
|__ |_|. | \ |_|. ._' /_.         Będę uprawiał nierząd, za pieniądze