gnome-keyring

Lukasz Stelmach Lukasz.Stelmach at telmark.waw.pl
Thu Oct 6 00:16:03 CEST 2005

 Byla godzina 09:58:23 w Wednesday 05 October, gdy do autobusu wsiadl kanar
 i wrzasnal:"Johan Wevers!!! Bilecik do kontroli!!!" A on(a) na to:

LS>> What do you think about using gnome-keyring to store GnuPG passwords?
JW> It would require users to install many bulky Gnome libs. I don't think
JW> that's a good idea.

I don't mean gnome-keyring as a replacement for GPA but rather
an option for it. I mean, why run two password caching daemons if you
can have just one and you already use gnome-keyring.

--
|/       |_,  _   .-  --,  Już z każdej strony pełzną, potworne żądze
|__ |_|. | \ |_|. ._' /_.         Będę uprawiał nierząd, za pieniądze