nidhog at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 03:40:27 CEST 2005
Some of this is quite OT -- apologies in advance.
Do you have any suggestions as to what security measures can be
implemented in the following conditions:
1. key management
- how, where to keep keyrings
- how to backup (encrypt backup?)
- would it be safer to make separate keys to be used for different
purposes (one for email and one for local file encryption, signing,
2. frequency of changing passphrases
- in a user who accesses emails via net cafes (think keyloggers)
A link of good/reliable secure computing practices would be much appreciated.
More information about the Gnupg-users