gpg not running in shell script. Need Help

Kanakadandila, Sivaramakrishna (GE Consumer & Industrial) S.Krishna at ge.com
Sun Oct 16 09:32:23 CEST 2005

Hi

I need help in running gpg command through shell script in Informatica.

This is what I tried

I have a shell script which will decrypt the file. It is running fine when I ran the same script from $ prompt. The same is not running when I ran through Informatica as a command. I also initialized the PATH session in the script. But nothing is working.

Am I missing any thing? Appreciate any help.

Siva

Shell Script content

#!/bin/ksh
. /home/apinf/.profile

PATH=$PATH:/pwrctr/siva/ ; export PATH

DIR=/pwrctr/siva/

cd $DIR

echo "Decrypt Started"

echo "Password" | gpg -v --passphrase-fd 0 /pwrctr/siva/GEINDSYS.cyc.pgp

echo "Decrypt Successful"