allowed commands on keys that keyservers handle correctly

Realos realos at loftmail.com
Thu Oct 20 12:15:24 CEST 2005

I did not spot any comprehensive documentation on the web about what
kind of key-update different keyservers allow.

If I like to remove my signature from a certain key and/or uid, what is
the best approach to that? Does it make sense to revoke the signature or
just delete it? I find both of these commands in "gpg" software but am
unclear what to use.

Generally, I expect keyservers to handle revocation of any key
components better than just deletion for obvious reasons.

Is there a *goog* documentation about what keyserver can handle and what not?

merci,

--
Realos