Delete key from keyserver

B. Kuestner kuestner at macnews.de
Sun Oct 23 22:00:06 CEST 2005

> I suggest that you seriously check our Big Lumber at www.biglumber.com

Thanks John. I will.

Regarding my personal web of trust: I get a clearer picture now and
for starter I'll exchange keys directly with my friends.

As for the "unwanted keys" for my e-mail address. At least for now I
know that I was the one who put them there. So if somebody uses them
to encrypt messages (because he or she thinks like I did that any
public key with the right e-mail address assigned to it is good
enough), it's not like someone unauthorized would be able to read
these messages. Nobody can read them. That's only semi-bad, not
really bad, if you know what I mean. (c:

Coming as a newbie to all of this, I'd say there's a long way to go
until this whole thing is ready for my Mom to use it. And I think
that's what we eventually want to do, right? That encrypted messaging
becomes the norm, not the exception.

Björn