[Announce] GnuPG 1.3.91 released (development)

Modu, Zuky ModuZ at qca.org.uk
Fri Oct 28 14:15:37 CEST 2005

Hi Zuky,
I'm sorry this has nothing to do with your website.
Its just that my Name is Zuky and i am on a quest to find out what it means and where it originates from, when i saw you web link on the net i thought you could help me.
If you have any information that may help in my quest, i would be most grateful.
thanks,
Zuky

Qualifications and Curriculum Authority
83 Piccadilly
London W1J 8QA

Telephone: 020 7509 5555
Minicom: 020 7509 6546
Email: info at qca.org.uk
www.qca.org.uk

VAT registration number 706 7645 21
QCA is an exempt charity under the Charities Act 1993

DISCLAIMER
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it, including replies and
forwarded copies (which may contain alterations) subsequently transmitted from QCA, are confidential and solely for the use of the intended recipient.
If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for
delivering it to the intended recipient, you have received this e-mail in error and any use of its content is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received this e-mail in error please notify the IT network manager by e-mail to administrator at qca.org.uk and include a copy of this message. Please then delete this e-mail and destroy any copies of it.
Opinions, conclusions and other information contained in this message that do not relate to the official business of QCA shall not be understood as endorsed or given by it.