OpenPGG Card

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Mon Sep 5 16:26:21 CEST 2005

On Mon, 05 Sep 2005 15:07:22 +1200, Peter Gutmann said:

> I'd already offered the use of my PKCS #11 interface code from cryptlib for
> GPG use some time ago.  This should do everything you need and has had years

Thanks.  That would indeed help to write a pkcs#11 implementation to
connect Mozilla et al with gpg-agent/scdaemon.

Regarding use of pkcs#11 below scdaemon: This might be possible by
writing an app-p11 module.  However, I still doubt that it makes much
sense.  Tweaking app-p15 for the existing cards seems to be a cleaner
way to me.

BTW, I just committed support for T=0 cards, tested with the Beglian
eID card.

Shalom-Salam,

   Werner