linux-gpg and win-pgp

Stefan Fuhrmann stefan at fuhrmann.homedns.org
Tue Sep 6 00:26:50 CEST 2005

Hello all,
Im using kubuntu and so kmail with gnupg.
When I send an encrypted mail to win user who has pgp the encrypted mail is
attached.
1.) Why this message is attached and pgp is not able to decrypt it?
I have to save it first and decrypt it then.
2.) Is there a way to sent this mail so that win users have the mail in the
mail body and not as attachment?
But when I do it some german characters are not displayed!
3.) What is the reason for it?
The character set under my linux is okay!
When I use win-pgp with this characters öäü and so on all is okay also under
my linux , only when I send the mail from my linux to a win and trying to
decrypt with pgp I have the problems with pgp and the characters.
4.) How can I solve this?

Can someone help?

tia

stefan