[Sks-devel] stripping GD sigs (was: Re: clean sigs) / Feature Request

MUS1876 mus1876 at gmx.info
Sat Sep 10 17:34:53 CEST 2005

> I have
> friends who currently don't want to use PGP because they fear that their
> keys will be uploaded to a keyserver, and then they will be spammed
> forever more.

Hi,

I totally agree what friends of Alphax say.

Wouldn't it be cute to have a sepcial option to flag both keys and
subkeys as non exportable (uploadable) to keyservers? Speaking of myself
at current, I also don't want to see any of my keys posted to a
keyserver by someone else, be it on intention or not.