[Sks-devel] stripping GD sigs (was: Re: clean sigs)

Johan Wevers johanw at vulcan.xs4all.nl
Mon Sep 12 10:30:46 CEST 2005

David Shaw wrote:

>It wasn't an idle suggestion.  You can assume that I do, in fact, know
>that this is possible, or I wouldn't have suggested it.  Why on earth
>an email address is relevant here I have no idea.  You don't need
>anything more than the IP address.

That depends. If that IP address is the http proxy of a large provider
you'd need more information to complain at the right person.

>I made the suggestion as a challenge.  The trace is not actually going
>to happen, as it is far, far more entertaining to complain and moan
>about the GD than it would be to see who is bridging the signatures.

Sorry, but I don't have enough information and knowledge to do it myself.

--
ir. J.C.A. Wevers         //  Physics and science fiction site:
johanw at vulcan.xs4all.nl   //  http://www.xs4all.nl/~johanw/index.html