Windows Corp Implementations

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Tue Sep 20 10:30:20 CEST 2005

On Thu, 15 Sep 2005 01:46:37 -0700, Richard Sperry said:

> Next I was wondering what it would take to make the gpgexch have the ability to do the following:

> Rich Text (so I can paste out of word and what not)

The successor of gpgexch is called GPGol. However I have not yet
looked at the Word/RTF issues, one of the next tasks will be to get
HTML mails[1] working.  For now we just don't allow them.

> Symmetric encryption for mailing lists

Okay, I'll put an item onto the TODO list.

> Auto key retreveal if it is not in the pub ring (from the perfered key server, perferably ldap)

This is already possible, albeit you need to add the appropriate
option to the gpg.conf file.

Salam-Shalom,

   Werner