Newbie Help

Stephen D. Scotti, M.D. sscotti at sscotti.net
Wed Sep 28 17:01:26 CEST 2005

Hi,

Kind of a newbie to gpg.  I discovered it while using UBUNTU linux and
then went back to windows to see how to implement it there.  I've got
the Mozilla Enigmail extension and I downloaded the 1.4.2 privacy guard
from GNU and installed it.  It seems to be partially working in the it
will decode incoming mail and import keys, but I am getting an error
when I try to send mail with signing or encryption using Open PGP.  The
output from the screen is here:

Any assistance in getting this configure correctly would be helpful

Stephen S.
sscotti at sscotti.net