ASP Shell and GnuPG

Andrew Herron aherron at kowabunga.com
Sat Apr 1 00:45:09 CEST 2006

Hello all,
     I'm trying to get GPG to work using the Wshell object in ASP. It
worked just fine on our Windows 2000 Server, however, after the recent
move to Windows 2003 Server, we're running into issues. I've verified
permissions on all files needed but when I run the command, I get an
error code 2 returned. Any help would be greatly appreciated, the code
used to test is below:

<%
Set WshShell = Server.CreateObject("Wscript.Shell")
command = "gpg --decrypt-files ""c:\inetpub\gpg\keytest.gpg"""
response.write "Exit Code: " & WshShell.run(command, 1, true) & "<br>"
set wshshell = nothing
%>
<%=command%>
<hr>