Date and time format

lusfert lusfert at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 00:01:57 CEST 2006

David Shaw wrote on 07.04.2006 1:43:
> On Fri, Apr 07, 2006 at 01:31:40AM +0400, lusfert wrote:
>> Hi.
>>
>> Is it possible to change date format in GPG output?
>
> GPG uses whatever the OS specifies as the date format.  It is not
> something that is changeable by GPG - you need to set the date format
> in your OS.

In my OS (Windows XP Pro SP2 + all updates) date format is set as
dd.mm.yyyy :
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a142/someuser00/winxp_date_format.png
(12 KB)

Translation*:
апреля = April
пятница = Friday

*Note that I use Russian language for date, time and other formats, but
English version of Windows XP.

However, GPG uses mm/dd/yy format...

P.S.
As you see can at the top of this message, my Thunderbird uses right
date format (specified by OS):
07.04.2006 - dd.mm.yyyy

--
Regards