Automated processes

John M Church john.m.church at lmco.com
Sat Apr 8 01:29:13 CEST 2006

Qed/Ryan et al,
Yes you have to pass the filter a seed to run the encryption but I have
to admit I don't know how it decrypts the code automagically.  Ben Mord
and I took this offline and he likened the resulting block to a fancy
lock with the key in it b/c the seed I passed to start the encryption
has to be available to Perl when it interprets my code.  I suspect you
would agree.  Ben has a similar need for automated decryption as I do
but does the decryption via a specialized computer dedicated to the task
whose access and config is tightly controlled - see his response.

Do either of you guys do automated decryption?  This doesn't seem to be
addressed in the FAQ - just automated signing.  I'm open to suggestions.

btw - am I screwing up my responses?  There seem to be mult. threads
being generated.  I'm just hitting reply.

John