USB Drive Use

Sarixe Avaliesz sarixe at gmail.com
Thu Apr 27 01:13:41 CEST 2006

John W. Moore III wrote:
> If you mean GPG then Yes there is.  Check out GPG 2 GO on my Homepage:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/9ubue
>
> JOHN :-D
> Timestamp: Wednesday 26 Apr 2006, 18:54  --400 (Eastern Daylight Time)
No, I mean GPA.  I already have successfully installed GPG on my USB
device.  It's GPA (GNU Privacy Assistant).  Actually, It doesn't need to
be GPA, I'm just looking for a portable frontend to GPG that I can
install on the USB device and use on multiple computers.  One of these
computers has the users configured in such a way that the privileges are
very limited, thus I can't have anything with a registry value, etc.
Any suggestions?
Sarixe