Key signing at the LinuxTag

Marcus Frings iam-est-hora-surgere at despammed.com
Fri Apr 28 19:53:42 CEST 2006

* Werner Koch <wk at gnupg.org> wrote:
> On Fri, 28 Apr 2006 18:22:44 +0200, markus reichelt said:

>> will you attend the key signing party too?

> Only if they don't require to register for that party and use a speedy
> protocol; i.e. requiring participants to hand out paper stripes with
> the fingerprint while at the same same time presenting some kind of ID
> card to the other next participant; then rotating to the next one.

Okay, then I believe you will not attend the key signing party for they
use another protocol and registration is required by this Sunday:

http://www.linuxtag.org/2006/de/community/keysigning.html

However, I would like to exchange fingerprints with you, Werner. I will
be there on Friday. Can we set up place and time here so other people
can join, too?

Regards,
Marcus
--
"Ich hab BIND Code gelesen. Und es war schrecklich. Ich hab tinydns Code
gelesen. Und es war schrecklich. Man sollte Paul Vixie und DJB mal DNS