Multiple recipients

Brian Rosenvinge brian at nixthis.com
Fri Aug 18 21:34:57 CEST 2006

A vendor will be encrypting files for us and making them available via
FTP.  We have three users that will decrypt the files at different
times.  The vendor will not accept more than one key from us and we
wanted each of our users to have their own key for security and auditing
purposes down the line.