Multiple recipients

Brian Rosenvinge brian at nixthis.com
Fri Aug 18 22:09:43 CEST 2006

We have decided to decrypt using a "special" user and re-encrypt the
file to multiple users.  Our concern is that unless we want to do this
manually it has to be scripted and that will require the "special"
user's passphrase to live in the script or on a server in plaintext.  No
one in IS wants to add this to their daily responsibilities and we
really should not have access to the data anyway as it is meant for our
finance department.