Common gpg.conf to Linux and Windows, was Re: GnuPG (GPG) Problem

Ismael Valladolid Torres ivalladolidt at terra.es
Sun Aug 20 16:18:15 CEST 2006

Bo Berglund escribe:
> So how does one do this on Windows????

I use Cygwin's gnupg so gpg.conf is at ~/.gnupg/gpg.conf just as usual
on a UNIX computer.

Below my gpg.conf, these are lines used on both Linux and Windows:

default-cert-check-level 3
default-recipient-self
keyserver pgp.rediris.es
keyserver-options auto-key-retrieve include-revoked include-subkeys
no-mangle-dos-filenames
no-secmem-warning

keyring /path/to/pubring.gpg
secret-keyring /path/to/secring.gpg

default-key 0xDE721AF4
default-recipient-self
encrypt-to 0xDE721AF4

And below code needed on Windows to make enigmail work with Cygwin's
GnuPG:

exec-path /bin:/usr/sbin/gnupg
lock-never

Sure it can be improved so any suggestions are welcome.

Cordially, Ismael
--
Dropping science like when Galileo dropped his orange!