Restoring my HTML mails

Thorsten Haude linux at thorstenhau.de
Mon Aug 28 10:21:23 CEST 2006

Hi,

* Mark Smith wrote (2006-08-26 15:51):
>I've just installed GnuPG and Enigmail for my Thunderbird client.
>During the installation process of Enigmail, the wizard changes some
>options including changing composition and reading of emails in plain
>text rather than HTML.

This installer is full of emaily goodness!

>I was wondering how I reset Thunderbird to compose/read emails as HTML?

Not at all would be best:

http://www.vexen.co.uk/notes/htmlemails.html

But believe it or not, bashing HTML is not the reason I wrote this
mail, it's the funny MIME structure. Is this the result of Enigmail?
Are these the default options?

This seems to be the run-of-the-mill traditional signature with
attached public key. Is this the normal way you send mails?

Thorsten                                                 Klez.e: Strandlied
--
When all else fails, there's always delusion.
    - Conan O'Brien