Problem building 2.0.1

Victor Escobar sydbarrett74 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 5 18:45:04 CET 2006

Hi all,
  I am having a problem with configure. It doesn't recognise that I have
these libraries already installed (which I do, and all the latest versions).
I'm using OSX 10.4.8...

-----
configure:
***
*** You need libgpg-error to build this program.
**  This library is for example available at
***   ftp://ftp.gnupg.org/gcrypt/libgpg-error
*** (at least version 1.4 is required.)
***
configure:
***
*** You need libassuan with Pth support to build this program.
*** This library is for example available at
***   ftp://ftp.gnupg.org/gcrypt/libassuan/
*** (at least version 0.9.3 (API 1) is required).
***
configure:
***
*** You need libksba to build this program.
*** This library is for example available at
***   ftp://ftp.gnupg.org/gcrypt/libksba/
*** (at least version 1.0.0 using API 1 is required).
***
configure: error:
***
*** Required libraries not found. Please consult the above messages
*** and install them before running configure again.
***