Signed patch against 2.0.1

Todd Zullinger tmz at pobox.com
Thu Dec 7 20:01:22 CET 2006

Werner Koch wrote:
> Here comes a signed patch against 2.0.1 for those who care to verify
> signatures ;-).

Thanks Werner.  Seems that the list archives scrub the attachment,
which makes it less useful than it'd be otherwise, 'cause you can't
point others to the signed patch.  If any of the list owners have some
free time I'd be happy to try to get that corrected or take it to the
mailman-users list for advice if need be.  (It seems that the content
filter settings for the list may be a little aggressive.)

BTW, I really like your Content-Type boundary string. :)

Lack of money is the root of all evil.
    -- George Bernard Shaw "Man and Superman", 1903