Signed patch against 2.0.1

Todd Zullinger tmz at pobox.com
Thu Dec 7 22:11:16 CET 2006

Wouter van Heyst wrote:
> I got a patch plus sig just fine, sure it isn't somewhere between
> the list server and you that the scrubbing happens?

I'm only talking about the archives.  The patch arrived here just fine
as well.  But say I want to point at it in a distribution package or
tell a friend about it.  The archives are less than useful:

http://lists.gnupg.org/pipermail/gnupg-users/2006-December/029976.html

The American people are becoming more and more afraid of, and are
running away from, their own revolution.
    -- Leonard E. Read