Would Someone 'School Me', Please

Thorsten Haude linux at thorstenhau.de
Wed Dec 13 00:39:13 CET 2006

Hi,

* John W. Moore III wrote (2006-12-12 16:09):
>What are the practical benefits behind:
>
>"Removed the use of g10defs.h.
>This required some code cleanups and the introduction of
>a few accessor ducntions in mpi."
>
>Being 'Old School' enough to believe "if it ain't broke. don't fix it" I
>would appreciate someone explaining to Me what was 'broken'.

Knowing neither which change you talk about nor indeed what g10defs.h
is, I still think this might give a hint:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defensive_programming

Thorsten                                 Radiohead: Exit Music (For A Film)
--
When there are too many policemen, there can be no liberty;
When there are too many soldiers, there can be no peace;