secret key (not) available

Telandor ricowidmer at gmx.ch
Wed Dec 13 10:24:30 CET 2006

Hallo everybody

I use GPG 1.4.4 and have encrypted a txt-file on computer A.
I put this encrypted txt-file to computer B and wanted to decrypt it there.
Then computer B said "secret key not available".
So I exported my keys from computer A and imported them in computer B.
But the error remained.
So I copied the encrypted txt-file back to computer A and wanted to decrypt
it there. But there was the same error!
gpg --list-keys didn't even show any keys on computer A.
So I exported the keys from computer B and imported them on computer A.
Where they were actually created. But it still didn't work.

I have another file encrypted with gpg on computer A and I can decrypt this
file.

gpg -K does not show any keys (!?)

I hope this problem is not too confusing.
Thank you very much for your effort!