gpg on cron task

enediel gonzalez enediel at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 4 14:41:36 CET 2006

Thanks for your attention

-root is the owner of the script.

-as a root user, if I execute my script manually I obtain what I want

-the script was included as a cron task for root

-running the same script from a cron task the encrypting process fails
because I don't obtain any .gpg file, no error reported.

-I know that the script was executed from the cron task because the same
script previously created by itself the file I want to encrypt with gpg.

-everything is done over /tmp where everybody can write

Greeting
Enediel
Linux user 300141 Debian GNU/Linux