Alternative keyserver for auto-fetching keys

redondos redondos at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 18:49:46 CET 2006

Hello, there.

I spent some time reading the man page and several HOWTOs on the web,
but couldn't find anything that would suggest that this exists. I would
like to have gnupg try fetching public keys from an alternate (keywords: secondary, alternative, different) HKP server if the same operation failed on the primary one. Is this possible? I' assuming it isn't. Do you think it's a good idea? I know, it could lag your mail browsing a lot, but it could be a toggable feature. It would be even better if it let you have a list of keyservers it should look for keys on, not just two.

Thanks in advance.

--
redondos