GnuPG for PalmOS 5

David Shaw dshaw at jabberwocky.com
Tue Feb 21 22:32:13 CET 2006

On Tue, Feb 21, 2006 at 07:58:36PM +0100, Wolfgang Klein wrote:

> Is there any chance that there will be an implementation of GnuPG
> for Palm handhelds in the near future?

Not in the near future, no.  There are vague possibilities if and when
the new Palm OS (aka "Linux on a Palm") comes out, but that's pretty
far in the future.

The PGP company made a version of PGP for the Palm.  I vaguely recall
it had problems on OS 5, and was only officially supported on OS 4,
but you'd have to check with them to be sure.

David