Keysigning challenge policies/procedures

Marcus Frings iam-est-hora-surgere at despammed.com
Fri Jul 7 23:39:03 CEST 2006

* Ingo Klöcker <kloecker at kde.org> wrote:
> On Friday 07 July 2006 17:09, Todd Zullinger wrote:

>> Have you found in practice that you don't run into many sign-only
>> keys that you are asked to certify?

> Among a few hundreds keys I've signed so far only a handful were
> sign-only or certification-only keys. I did simply sign them with a
> lower verification level.

Me, too. I just give these sign-only keys a level of 2 as explained in
my policy. I have been at several (large) keysigning parties and luckily
there are not so many sign-only keys around. I don't like them very much
but that's life ...

Regards,
Marcus
--
"Paranoia - das heißt doch nur, die Wirklichkeit
realistischer zu sehen als andere."