Keysigning challenge policies/procedures

Atom Smasher atom at smasher.org
Tue Jul 11 06:58:01 CEST 2006

On Thu, 6 Jul 2006, Todd Zullinger wrote:

> I was wondering if some folks here have detailed their challenge
> policies and procedures and if you'd mind sharing them if you have? Even
> handier would be some scripts to help in the automation of this task.
> ;)
======================

pgp Key Signing Observations: Overlooked Social and Technical
Considerations <http://www.linuxsecurity.com/content/view/121645/49/>

there's a few sections in that article that might be of interest.

--
         ...atom

  http://atom.smasher.org/
  762A 3B98 A3C3 96C9 C6B7 582A B88D 52E4 D9F5 7808

 	"We in the West must bear in mind that the poor countries
 	 are poor primarily because we have exploited them through
 	 political or economic colonialism."
 		-- Martin Luther King, Jr