GnuPG asks for confirmation...

Sean Rima sean at rima.ws
Sun Jun 4 00:05:32 CEST 2006

Hello Ingo,

Saturday, June 3, 2006, 9:19:36 PM, you wrote:

> On Saturday 03 June 2006 04:57, engage wrote:
>> >
>> >It's not encrypted.  It's just signed and armored.
>> >
>> >Doesn't your mail client automatically display this for you?
>>
>> No. I keep getting prompted for my passphrase for this message.
>> Kmail.

> My KMail (1.9.x) shows the message without asking for a passhphrase. And
> I'm not aware of changes in this part of the code which would explain
> the different behavior. Strange.

I am using TheBat! and may having the same problem, except I have to
try and get the signers key which I cannot so cannot read the mail(s)

--
Sean
... The most incomprehensible thing about the world is that it is at all comprehensible. - Albert Einstein

To get my public GPG key send me an email with the